Nursery Two Classes
209 New Upper Changi Road, #03-649
HELP YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING KID LOVE CHINESE!
Selected by Young Parents magazine as the Chinese Enrichment Class that best nurture your kids’ interest (Jan 2014)
N2 - Develop interest and oral skills
- KidStartNow Reading Programme nurtures interest and develops a foundation in word recognition
- Role-playing activities develop oral skills and confidence
- Song and dance to spark interest and develop oral skills
- Learn to write basic strokes and sequence of Chinese characters
- $450 for 12 lessons (1 hr 45 mins/week)
- Download schedule here
Testimonials From Happy Parents
Matty was reluctant to start any kind of Chinese class – his knowledge of Mandarin was near zero 6 months ago. But he took to KidStartNow immediately, and we saw a great difference from lesson one. Once, we were at a supermarket and he spontaneously called out Chinese names of fruits and vegetables, which is amazing for a mixed boy. He’s so excited every Friday, asking when he can go to class.
- Vanessa, Mother of Matty (N2)
My twins tried other centres before but found it boring. But they loved the class and animated storybooks at KidStartNow. My son went from refusing to allow me to speak Mandarin, to being able to speak it fluently every day. According to his Chinese teacher in school, he has improved significantly.
- Joey, Mother of P and S (N2)
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST TO ENJOY FREE TRIAL OF ANIMATED STORYBOOKS
Our 4 process to help kids excel
1. ANIMATED STORYBOOKS
Our animated storybooks builds interest in Chinese and effectively increase vocabulary needed to excel in primary school.
- Our books use animation and read-aloud to help even reluctant learners develop interest in Chinese
- Learning vocabulary through stories is far more interesting and effective than via flashcards
- Easily access the books at home - we find kids who read for just 15 mins every week improve tremendously
Develop interest in Chinese through our books
Kids learn Chinese via fun and engaging activities
2. ROLE-PLAYING ACTIVITIES
Role-playing is a fun and effective way to get kids to speak more Chinese and improve their oral confidence.
- Kids choose their favourite character from our storybooks and act them out in Chinese
- Role playing in front of other kids improve oral confidence and get kids ready for show and tell in P1
3. PASSIONATE AND CARING TEACHERS
Great teachers make all the difference, and all our teachers are experienced, caring and passionate about inspiring English speaking kids to love learning Chinese.
- At other centres, kids can get demoralised when they fall behind; at KidStartNow, our caring teachers go the extra mile to encourage every child and help them excel at Chinese
- All our teachers are native Chinese speakers with qualifications in preschool education and many years of teaching experience
- Our class sizes are small (up to 8) to ensure kids don’t feel lost in the crowd, and enjoy maximum attention from our great teachers.
Great teachers make all the difference
We teach kids to never give up and keep trying
4. DIGITAL ENCOURAGEMENT SYSTEM
Making mistakes is part of the process of learning Chinese but can cause kids to become demoralised. Our digital encouragement system motivates kids to keep trying and learn to persevere!
- Kids earn digital coins whenever they try to learn Chinese, motivating them to keep learning
- Kids learn to persevere and not give up after mistakes - a critical lifeskill!