Primary Three Classes
209 New Upper Changi Road, #03-649
HELP YOUR CHILD ACE P3 CHINESE!
Selected by Young Parents magazine as the Chinese Enrichment Class that best nurture your kids’ interest (Jan 2014)
Our P3 classes:
- Kids are split into teams, game show-style, to make learning fun and effective
- Focus on examination techniques to ace problem areas like compositions and comprehension
- Word recognition and writing exercises following MOE curriculum
- Practice tests to prepare kids for school assessments
- $510 for 12 lessons (1 hr 45 mins/week)
- Download schedule here
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST TO ENJOY FREE TRIAL OF ANIMATED STORYBOOKS
Our 3 process to help kids excel
1. ANIMATED STORYBOOKS
Our animated storybooks builds interest in Chinese and effectively increase vocabulary needed to excel in primary school.
- Our books use animation and read-aloud to help even reluctant learners develop interest in Chinese
- Learning vocabulary through stories is far more interesting and effective than via flashcards
- Easily access the books at home - we find kids who read for just 15 mins every week improve tremendously
Develop interest in Chinese through our books
Great teachers make all the difference
2. PASSIONATE AND CARING TEACHERS
Great teachers make all the difference, and all our teachers are experienced, caring and passionate about inspiring English speaking kids to love learning Chinese.
- At other centres, kids can get demoralised when they fall behind; at KidStartNow, our caring teachers go the extra mile to encourage every child and help them excel at Chinese
- All our teachers are native Chinese speakers with qualifications in preschool education and many years of teaching experience
- Our class sizes are small (up to 10) to ensure kids don’t feel lost in the crowd, and enjoy maximum attention from our great teachers.
3. DIGITAL ENCOURAGEMENT SYSTEM
Making mistakes is part of the process of learning Chinese but can cause kids to become demoralised. Our digital encouragement system motivates kids to keep trying and learn to persevere!
- Kids earn digital coins whenever they try to learn Chinese, motivating them to keep learning
- Kids learn to persevere and not give up after mistakes - a critical lifeskill!
We teach kids to never give up and keep trying