Scratch Coding Camp
209 New Upper Changi Road, #03-649
HELP YOUR CHILD BECOME A CREATOR?
KidStartNow's super popular Scratch Coding Camp is back! Join our famous Pirate panda siblings as they go on an adventure to save the world using Scratch programming!
Why choose our camps?
- Help your child build problem solving skills and creativity by creating fun games
- Taught only by the best instructors that teach programming in local schools
- Learn Coding, the most important skill your child needs to thrive in a digital future
- The only camp that integrates characters from the popular Boshi Panda stories with programming
What is the camp about, and how will my kid benefit from it?
Understanding how to code is quickly becoming the new "ABC" and it is critical for kids to learn how to code, according to Google chairman Eric Schmidt.
This Jun holidays, sign up your kids at our super popular coding camps (4 days, 2 hours each) and help them improve their problem solving skills and creativity while learning how to code! Kids will be taught how to code in Scratch, a free programming language that is perfect for kids learning how to code! Slots are limited so sign up now!
SCRATCH CODING CAMP (7-10 YEAR OLDS)
- Learn the key concepts of coding by creating fun animations and games
- Develop problem solving skills and hone creativity
- Max of 10 students to a class
- $295 per child (early bird and group discounts available)
- Jun 14-17 (11:30-1:3pm) or Jun 21-24 (12-2pm)
- Download brochure here
Kids will embark on an epic adventure!